WARNING: IF YOU DON'T MEASURE YOURSELF AND COMPARE TO THIS CHART,
What You Should Know When Measuring:
TALL JACKETS AND VESTS:
* Coats, motorcycle jackets and insulated fashion jackets will measure 4-6" larger than the actual chart.
* Leather shirts, blazers and sport coats will measure 2-4" larger than the actual chart.
* If you like a snug fit, order the size needed.
* If you like a roomy fit, order the next size up.
* Sleeveless jackets or non-V-neck style vests will generally run larger by 2-4" depending on style.
* V-neck or U-neck style vests will usually measure exactly to the chart.
* Overpants: Though most overpants can be considered unisex, they measure EXACTLY 2" LARGER than the size on the label.